1. The team is making good progress on the construction of the Loop Road and Brunswick Road (on the barracks). The team has been busy installing drainage, building the new road, and creating new footpaths.
2. We will continue removing the scaffolding around St. Barbara’s Church now that the external refurbishment and redecoration works are complete. The team will also begin decorating the South facing wall once the scaffolding has been removed as this area
is not accessible whilst the scaffolding is in place. We will then reinstall the church spire.
3. We will continue work on the new footpaths in the Central SANGs – inside the fence line – and the Blackdown ANGST. There may be additional traffic around the Officers Mess on Blackdown Road to facilitate the delivery of materials.
4. Highways improvement works will continue on the DIO Roads (Newfoundland, Union, and Canada Roads). This includes installing new surface water drainage, creating new footpaths, and the road build-up. We will keep you informed of any work taking place around your home.
🌳 Landscaping maintenance works around the Village Green, Mindenhurst Road and the Central SANGS are ongoing.
5. Works – such as clearance and demolition – to prepare the land for the future Southern SANGs will get underway. This includes landscaping works to the southern sustainable urban drainage system along the Frimley Lock Cycle Path.